The Andrew Weil Center for Integrative Medicine is offering:
25% discount on any online course in AWCIM’s online catalog. You save 25% and another 25% is generously donated to IM4US by AWCIM. By enrolling you are building your knowledge and helping IM4US at the same time!
- IM4US is pleased to announce MEMBER ONLY scholarships for two amazing programs at the Andrew Weil Center for Integrative Medicine (AWCIM).Program 1 – IheLpScholarship Opportunity: A $1500 scholarship for two IM4US Members accepted to the Integrative Health & Lifestyle program (IHeLp). iHeLp provides a wide range of allied healthcare professionals a foundation in integrative care. It is an online, 6-month educational program with one unique in-person training in Tucson, AZ. Join the over 250 alum in over 25 diverse health professions who have learned how to:
- Better serve patients and clients
- Reduce your burnout with self-care practices
- Affirm the importance of interprofessional healthcare teams
- Connect with other IH professionals and build friendships
Program 2 – Integrative Medicine Fellowship Program
Scholarship Opportunity: A $15,000 scholarship for one IM4US Member accepted to the fellowship program. For a deep clinical education, apply for AWCIM’s two-year Integrative Medicine Fellowship with nearly 2000 alums and growing. This is an online program, with three unique in-person trainings in Tucson. Program participants will learn how to:
- Better serve patients
- Clinical depth on IM approaches
- Eligibility requirement for the IM boards
- Connect with other IM professionals and build friendships
We are accepting applications for the next classes of IHeLp and Fellowship which begin in January and February 2021. Program applications are due by late summer 2020. Current IM4US Members can also apply for a member exclusive scholarship. Scholarship applications are due in early Fall 2020. Members must be accepted to the program to be eligible for scholarship award.