IM4US is a community of over 500 (and growing!) members from a variety of health care practices who share a vision where everyone has access to affordable, integrative care–regardless of wealth!
10 Great Reasons to Be an IM4US Member
1. Connection: You are connected to a larger group banded together to produce positive results for increasing access to integrative health.
2. Annual Educational Conference: The annual Conference provides quality education and networking for integrative health practitioners, and you receive a SIGNIFICANT discount by being a member.
3. Public Policy / Advocacy: You can contribute to the strong advocacy program centered on assuring that integrative health voices are being heard.
4. Free Informational Services: IM4US keeps members in touch with each other and current issues through our website and email updates of emerging issues relevant to integrative health practitioners working with underserved populations utilizing an equity, diversity, and inclusion lens.
5. Networking: You have opportunities to network with health practitioners, building your contacts, sharing ideas, best practices and solutions to enhance your current job, find opportunities for career enhancement, etc. Networking events range from Annual Conferences to online forums.
6. Affiliation: You will have affiliation with YOUR professional association and over 500 integrative health practitioners.
7. Discounts on Educational Offerings: You receive reduced registration fees for continuing education offerings.
8. Leadership Opportunities: You are provided opportunities to learn and practice leadership and meeting management skills that you may need for your resume, professional growth or self-promotion.
9. Recognition: You can be recognized or can recognize your colleagues for their achievements in health care. Some of our heroes work right next to us every day!
10. Empowerment: You are part of a larger community. You are empowered to get involved in issues that affect your personal and professional communities and your quality of life.
The range of benefits associated with membership includes: