IM4US is a community of over 500 professional members practicing in a wide range of health care settings, sharing a vision where everyone has access to affordable, integrative care–regardless of wealth.
10 Reasons to Be an IM4US Member
1. Connect with Your Peers: Make a collective impact with like-minded professionals to increase integrative health access.
2. Annual Educational Conference: Sharpen your skills at the annual Conference delivering the latest education and networking for integrative health practitioners.
3. Public Policy / Advocacy: Contribute to advocacy programs amplifying integrative health voices for the underserved.
4. Curated Content: Applying an equity, diversity and inclusion lens, stay abreast of emerging issues relevant to integrative health practitioners treating underserved populations.
5. Networking: Collaborate with health practitioners, build your network, share best practices and identify solutions to grow professionally and personally. From Annual Conferences to IM4US Committees to online communities of practice, prepare to be inspired.
6. Affiliation: You will have affiliation with YOUR professional association and over 500 integrative health practitioners.
7. Discounts on Educational Offerings: You receive reduced registration fees for continuing education offerings.
8. Leadership Opportunities: Advance your professional development with engaging leadership opportunities.
9. Recognition: Elevate your standing and recognize your colleagues for their achievements in health care. Many of our heroes work with us daily.
10. Empowerment: You are part of a larger community. Get involved in issues that affect your personal and professional communities and your quality of life.
The range of benefits associated with membership includes: