IM4US Members have access to information, tools and resources to help increase your capacity and efficiency to deliver high quality, whole person care to underserved patients and clients. The range of benefits associated with membership includes:
- Early access to IM4US Annual conference registration and a discount off the standard rate
- Contribute shared resources on our Online Toolkit
- Online Discussions: Ability to connect and collaborate with a community of like-minded peers and integrative health thought leaders through online members-only discussion forums.
- Unique membership only scholarships for Integrative Health programs and training through IM4US partner organizations:
- Academy of Integrative Health & Medicine (AIHM)
- Andrew Weil Center for Integrative Medicine (AWCIM)
- Duke Integrative Medicine (Duke) POSTPONED
- George Washington School of Medicine and Health Sciences (GW SMHS)
- Institute for Functional Medicine (IFM)
- Other exclusive member discounts:
- Opportunity to be part of an IM4US committee and contribute to making an impact and ensuring access to integrative health for ALL!
- Access to Member Profiles to make peer-to-peer connections
Also, sign up for our mailing list so you don’t miss important news and scholarship opportunities!