IM4US Membership Benefits
- Exclusive discounts and scholarships through IM4US partner organizations (see below)
- Discount on conference registration for the 9th Annual IM4US Conference
- Ability to expand your impact in one of several focus areas by serving on a Committee
- Being part of a network of providers and advocates who believe in integrative healthcare for all
- Supporting IM4US and the movement to bring integrative medicine and health to the poor and underserved.
- The most recent year’s conference plenary videos (when available)
- An online community with special interest groups
- Online discussion forums based on special topics
- Member profiles to make peer-to-peer connections
Exclusive Discounts on Courses and Events through IM4US Partners
IM4US members can apply for full scholarships to attend these upcoming IFM courses:
- Hormone APM – In Person (Denver, CO) | July 18-20, 2019
- Hormone APM – Live Stream (virtual) | July 18-20, 2019
- Energy APM – In Person (Denver, CO) | July 21-23, 2019
- Energy APM – Live Stream (virtual) | July 21-23, 2019
- AFMCP – In Person (Seattle, WA) | September 16-20, 2019
- AFMCP Online Cohort – Online| September 30-December 29, 2019
- GI APM – In Person (Scottsdale, AZ) | October 24-26, 2019
- GI APM – Live Stream (virtual) | October 24-26, 2019
- Detox APM – In Person (Scottsdale, AZ) | October 27-29, 2019
- Detox APM – Live Stream (virtual) | October 27-29, 2019
Learn more about IFM’s programs: https://www.ifm.org/ifm-planning-calendar/
The Andrew Weil Center for Integrative Medicine is offering:
The Center is offering IM4US members a 25% discount to register for any of their online courses. Deadline to enroll with Membership-only code: December 31, 2019
Save 25% and 25% is automatically donated to IM4US. By enrolling you are building your knowledge and helping IM4US at the same time!
AWCIM’s Online Courses:
- Topics in Obesity
- Video Lecture: Nutrition Above the Neck
- Anti-Inflammatory Diet
- Aromatherapy & Health
- Aromatherapy II: The Art of Blending
- Integrative Approaches to Breast Cancer
- Contemplative Care
- Environmental Health
- Marijuana: Is it Medicine Yet?
- Introduction to Integrative Mental Health
- Nutrition & Cancer
- Nutrition & Cardiovascular Health
- Integrative Pain Management
- Introduction to Integrative Oncology
The 25% IM4US member discount also applies to 5 courses offered by the National Center for Integrative Primary Care (NCIPH):
- Introduction to Interprofessional Integrative Health in Primary Care/Prevention and Lifestyle Behavior Change Through Interprofessional Collaborative Practice
- Interprofessional Healthcare Wellbeing
- Addressing Primary Care Patients Through an Interprofessional/Integrative Lens
- Collaborative Interprofessional Integrative Interventions
- Interprofessional Practice in Community Settings and Systems at Large
AIH is offering IM4US members the following discounts:
- 20% Discount on webinars or online courses for IM4US members eligible for AIH membership for their first year.
- 20% Discount on journals or other educational materials for IM4US members eligible for AIH membership for their first year.
- 20% Discount for annual membership for IM4US members eligible for AIH membership for their first year. AIH membership is based on a sliding scale according to income and ability to pay.
AIHM is offering discounts on webinars or online courses for IM4US members.
AIHM offered 2 scholarships to IM4US members for their April 2019 Fellowship class!
We will announce future opportunities as they become available.
The GW School of Medicine and Health Sciences is offering:
Tuition awards to current IM4US members that enroll in GW’s integrative medicine program who meet admission and academic performance criteria. To be eligible for tuition awards, students must be current IM4US members prior to admission and maintain their membership throughout their enrollment in GW’s integrative medicine program.
American Herbalists Guild is offering:
$15 discount on AHG membership (student or general)