Duke Integrative Medicine is offering a full-tuition scholarship ($15,000 value) to an IM4US member for the Duke Leadership Program in Health and Well-Being.
Lifestyle and well-being are now being recognized as critical drivers for optimal health. The Leadership Program in Health and Well-Being focuses on teaching participants the benefits of health promotion, lifestyle change, and prevention, so they can use that knowledge to improve the health of their patients and communities.
This one-year online leadership development and business mentoring program includes three in-person immersions at Duke, a personalized mentorship experience with faculty from Duke’s Fuqua School of Business, and an opportunity to work with a Duke-trained health coach. You’ll learn from world-renowned faculty the knowledge and skills necessary to successfully develop, launch, lead, sustain, and grow a health and well-being program and lead transformative change.
- Leadership Immersion I – March 18-20, 2021 Online
- Online Coursework Begins on March 22, 2021
- Leadership Immersion II – September 16-18, 2021 in Durham, NC
- Mentorship Experience and Business Project Creation – September 2021-March 2022
- Business Project Presentation and Graduation – March 17-18, 2022 in Durham, NC
If you have a question about the Leadership Program or would like to speak to someone to get more information, please contact Damian Gallina, program manager of the Leadership Program, at email@example.com.
IM4US SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION
Apply by December 31, 2020