BENEFITS OF MEMBERSHIP:
- An online community of integrative health providers
- Member profiles to make peer-to-peer connections
- Access to Members Only content and features of our website, including:
- The most recent year’s conference plenary videos
- A wide variety of integrative health discussion forums and groups (coming soon!)
- Select “member only” materials as they become available
- Early access to conference registration–before tickets are sold to the public
- Discounts on courses and events through IM4US partner organizations
- Ability to expand your impact in one of several program areas by serving on a Committee
- Being part of a network of providers and advocates who believe in integrative healthcare for all
- Invitation to participate in membership surveys
- Knowledge that you are supporting the movement to bring integrative medicine and alternative health care to the poor and underserved. Priceless!
WHAT DO MEMBERSHIP FEES FUND?
Your membership fees help pay for:
- Our website including maintenance of the Toolkit
- Financial aid for students and other healers who would not otherwise be able to attend our conference
- Videotaping conference presentations for educational purposes
- Administrative costs for the organization
ARE MEMBERSHIP DUES TAX DEDUCTIBLE?
Membership payments to IM4US are NOT considered contributions and therefore not tax deductible. If you would like to make a tax-deductible charitable contribution to IM4US, click the green Donate button above. Our fiscal sponsor, Tides Center, a 501(c)(3) organization, sends the required official acknowledgement for tax purposes for every donation over $250.
HOW MUCH SHOULD I PAY IN MEMBERSHIP DUES EACH YEAR?
We understand that those who care for the underserved are often not paid well for the services they provide. In fact, many do this work without payment. We suggest that you pay what is reasonable for you. We suggest contributing $1 for every $1000 of income per year. For example, someone who makes $30,000/year would join or renew for $30. We do not want financial hardship to be a barrier to membership, but please be as generous as you can.
Please join our community at a payment level that is affordable to you.