A benefit of IM4US membership is being able to participate in Forums and Interest Groups.
Soon, IM4US members will be able to connect virtually with other members, start conversations and join interest groups.
We will make an announcement when our Forums and Groups are ready.
You must be an active* member and logged in to this website to participate in Forums and Interest Groups.
Community Agreements & Forum Policies:
- It is imperative to protect patient confidentiality. All patient identifiers should be removed from any description of a clinical scenario.
- Read the forums rules and guidelines before posting for the first time.
- Search the other posts to see if your topic is already covered.
- Use a meaningful title for your thread.
- Do not use a forum to promote your product, service or business.
- Be civil. Personal differences should be handled through email or IM and not through posts displayed to everyone.
- Stay on topic.
- Do not double post (post the same message twice in one thread) or cross post (place the same message across several forums).
- Act in a give and take manner; help others as often as or more than you ask for help.
- Do not use all caps or SHOUT in your posts. In addition, one exclamation point is enough.
- Do not post any information that you want private. Posts should not contain personal, identifiable information or content embarrassing to others.
- Do not post content that violates a copyright.
- Please only respond to a post when you have something substantive to contribute.
Posts that do not adhere to these policies will be removed.
Posters who violate these policies may have their access revoked.
* An active member is one whose membership dues are current.