Community Agreements & Forum Policies:
You must be an active* member and logged in to your member profile on this website to participate in Forums and Interest Groups. Please read the Forum Rules and Guidelines before posting for the first time. Keep in mind that it is imperative to protect patient confidentiality. Any and all patient identifiers should be removed from any description of a clinical scenario.
Please adhere to the following Forum Rules and Policies:
- Search other posts to see if your topic is already covered. Do not post content that violates a copyright.
- Do not use a forum to promote your product, service or business.
- Use a meaningful title for your thread and stay on topic. Please only respond to a post when you have something substantive to contribute.
- Do not double post (post the same message twice in one thread) or cross post (place the same message across several forums).
- Act in a give and take manner; help others as often as or more than you ask for help.
- Be civil. Personal differences should be handled through email or IM and not through posts displayed to everyone.
- Do not use all caps or SHOUT in your posts. In addition, one exclamation point is enough.
Please note that posts that do not adhere to these policies will be removed. Individuals who violate these policies may have their access revoked.
* An active member is one whose membership dues are current.