We will soon be announcing our call for proposals for the 9th Annual Integrative Medicine for the Underserved Conference: Solidarity & Self-Care – Supporting Social Justice and Balance in Integrative Health. We invite you to share your knowledge and experience with our community!
We will have openings for:
- immersive half-day workshops
- 60- and 90-minute breakout sessions
- 5-minute experiential activities
- (call for posters will be coming in a few weeks!)
We are especially interested in proposals that incorporate the themes of solidarity andself-care, offer clinical pearls, and provide hands on/experiential learning opportunities. We strongly encourage proposals to be innovative:
- presents new information
- uses interesting educational methodologies
- challenges learners to think and engage in integrative health in new ways
All proposals should focus on the underserved.
Who Should Apply?
IM4US strives to be an inclusive community that embraces diversity and welcomes all individuals caring or advocating for the underserved, especially those from under-represented healing professions or backgrounds. Health care providers, healers, researchers, public health workers, policy analysts, students, administrators, patients, and community members are warmly encouraged to attend and to submit a proposal.