Table of contents:
Our annual conferences provide a forum for like-minded practitioners of all disciplines to gather and share information and inspiration.
These conferences have addressed these Educational Goals:
- To provide practical information that will increase the ability of clinicians from diverse disciplines and backgrounds to provide integrative medicine and lifestyle counseling to underserved communities
- To share skills in integrative medicine modalities that can be used in underserved communities.
- To develop and share strategies for making integrative medicine accessible to the underserved.
- To connect and foster community among all types of clinicians who share an interest in integrative medicine for the underserved
- To highlight existing sustainable models and structures of practice in integrative medicine for the underserved
- To build a North American movement for Integrative Medicine for the Underserved