Welcome to Our Community
This is a wiki for those interested in bringing Integrative Medicine to Underserved patient populations.
Please feel free to use these resources for your clients and for teaching residents and students with the following understanding:
This information is offered free of charge and it is assumed that those choosing to use these resources will in some small way acknowledge the author(s) and also take responsibility for verifying accuracy and reliability of information before teaching, recommending, or using the therapies described in these educational materials. Materials here are posted by members and reflect their opinions and philosophies; not all members of the organization may agree with every item posted here.
In other words...we put this together to help--please take responsibility for how you use these resources to help keep this site free and open for all.
Step 1: Explore
- Search for Content
- Visit Wiki Pages - see our Toolkit The broader categories in the toolkit are divided into a variety of smaller subjects - PLEASE READ THE PAGES ON THE WAY TO YOUR FINAL TOPIC, as there are pearls and useful resources found on many of these intermediate pages.
Step 2: Ask a Question and Give Feedback
- Register to become part of the community
- Ask questions in the Forums
- Give feedback using Comments at the bottom of any page
Step 3: Contribute
- Start Creating, Editing and Enhancing our Community Knowledge Base.
If you would like to post to this site, please register(above) and also send an email to Connie Basch MD (firstname.lastname@example.org)